6 Romantic Activities for Couples to Do in Bali
Whether you’re dating, newly engaged, or have been married for years, Bali is a great location for couples to visit for vacation and romance. But you might wonder what the best ideas are for spending some quality time together here.
To help, here’s a list of simple but meaningful ways to focus on one another during your Bali stay.
1. Go for a Hike Together
Bali is a great place to go for a hike and enjoy the beautiful scenery. If you’re feeling adventurous, check out some of the best Bali hiking trails, including:
- Mount Batur: Trek in the morning, evening, or even sign up for an overnight camping tour. (Our Natural Wonders of Bali retreat includes a Mount Batur trek.)
- Kintamani: The volcano at the top of Mount Batur
- Sekumpul Waterfall hike through the jungle
- Pura Luhur Batukaru Temple, a trek off the beaten track
Build and support your relationship by supporting each other through a physical hiking feat!
2. Walk in the Rice Paddy Fields
Experience Bali villages and the traditional plantation style of the locals by taking a walk through the beautiful Bali rice paddies. You’ll get to enjoy the calm and fresh air together while appreciating the gorgeous scenery and harmonic sounds of the island.
3. Get a Spa Treatment
If you’d rather spend your time in Bali relaxing, getting a 5-star spa treatment in Bali is a romantic way to get pampered and de-stress together. Most local resorts like Blue Karma offer a range of spa services.
Our Blue Spa offers everything from traditional Balinese or deep tissue massages to reflexology and aromatherapy. Choose your perfect package that you and your sweetheart can enjoy together.
4. Have a Candlelit Dinner
Bali is rich with restaurants that offer fresh, delicious food in all varieties. Make it special by dressing up and going to a nice dinner by candlelight.
If you don’t want to go out to experience the romance, look for resort packages that offer a candlelit dinner right in the hotel or in your room.
5. Lay Out on the Beach
Sometimes there’s no better way to loosen the tension from day-to-day life than spending time out by the ocean while basking in the sun.
6. Sign Up for a Romantic Resort Retreat in Bali
The best way to combine all of the most romantic activities in Bali is by signing up for a retreat! Blue Karma Resort offers a romantic honeymoon getaway, the Step into Romance package, which includes:
- Three luxurious nights’ stay in a Superior Garden Suite in Ubud or a One Bedroom Suite in Seminyak (your choice)
- A special lover’s room setup, ready as soon as you arrive
- A romantic floating candlelight dinner in our pool
- A Touch White couples’ spa treatment
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Complimentary WiFi all throughout the hotel
We’ll free you from extra travel worries too. You’ll even have a one way airport transfer ready and access to a complimentary shuttle to either Ubud centre or Seminyak Beach (depending on which location you stay in) where you can continue your romantic trip by exploring the area together. Contact us today for more information!